bhayya blogger

this is professional blogger

Responsive Ads Here

bhayya search

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Healthy Living | What kind of experience is it for 400 days of fitness?

Healthy Living | What kind of experience is it for 400 days of fitness?


I don't like to sit and talk, I like to use practice to test the truth. I have heard a word before: "The people who insist on fitness are the most terrible." It turns out that this sentence really makes sense. However, my insistence on fitness is not really to verify the authenticity of this sentence, but for another reason...
One thing happened in early 2016, which changed my view of physical exercise. In the physical examination of the unit in March, I have always found mild fatty liver.
Looking at the medical report, I have been self-proclaimed as a sportsman. I have long believed that this kind of thing will happen to myself. For this reason, I fully reflect on the reasons for the excessive physical examination.
Before the Spring Festival of 2016, due to my personal reasons, I had a very serious illness, and my mood was not stable. During the period, I often gluttoned and stayed up late.
In addition to not paying attention to diet, but also because of the cold weather, interrupted the habit of riding for half a year. A few months of irregular living habits eventually led to a red light on the physical examination indicators.
How to do? Is the medical report bundled up and continue to let yourself? Still choose a challenge and change yourself? Everyone knows about the later things. I chose to continue to challenge and change myself.
In fact, at that time, I was not sure what to do, but I felt that "it should never stand in the same place, whether it is left, right or up."
(two)
On May 6, 2016, I made up my mind again to start the fitness program. I have reviewed various fat-reducing methods online and learned how to scientifically and effectively reduce fat.
By chance, I found an article about "BK Abdominal Raiders". After reading it, I was defeated by the author Devil BK for 14 months in three months. The experience of practicing eight packs was completely shocked.
Subsequently, I enrolled in BK's online fat reduction class and developed a “100-day fat-reducing abdominal muscle plan” for myself, and began to make three meals and exercise punches in the group daily according to the coach's request.
To this end, I also have a 100-day training chart on the wall, and mark the daily training situation in the daily plan column.
The strength of persistence is strong. Through the fat reduction class, I not only successfully lost 14 pounds in 100 days (I don't exceed the standard, just to brush off the fatty liver), in which the fat brushed 8 pounds, the body fat rate from 18 % brushed to 14%, and the fat reduction achieved a staged victory.
There are also qualitative changes in physical fitness. From the very beginning, 15 push-ups have a huge pain in the arm. When you run 1 km, you will feel blushing and heartbeat. In September, you can easily complete 100 push-ups in 20 minutes, and jogging 10 km. Physical and sleep improved significantly again.
There is also a windfall, that is, learning more than 20 kinds of fat-reducing meals. With this craft, this life no longer has to worry about the occurrence of various obesity diseases.
After more than three months of persistent exercise, my body shape has also undergone tremendous changes. Due to the drastic reduction of facial fat, the once round face has turned into a pointed face and the body has also been thinned, especially my waist. The abdomen also changed from an iron plate to a six-part abdominal muscle.
(three)
In September, I walked into the gym again (previously had a card, did not insist on long-term), and asked a fitness instructor to create a scientific and effective fitness program for me. In addition to the suspension of training in the two months after the Spring Festival this year, since September last year, 60 professional major classes have been practiced all the way, and the harvest is full.
During the period of muscle gain, the weight returned to more than 67 kg (converted to 62 kg during the last year), and the lines of the chest, shoulders, back, legs and arms were all stepped.
In the years of the gymnasium, I started from a newcomer who was not very standardized, and quickly mastered the use of various instruments, and the movements became more and more professional. ç®­ è¹², flat bench press, Smith squat, dumbbell bird, squat arm flexing and stretching...
Day-to-day exercise persists, tempering my character and perseverance, and tempering my will and character.
I have a good friend and I am also a fitness expert. Last year, after seeing my insistence on hard work, I also embarked on the road of fitness, and I couldn’t get rid of it.
Since August last year, he has completed 100 private lessons, and his dedication and fanaticism for fitness is better than me. Today, we are about to start the era of fitness training, and intend to turn the road of fitness into a lifelong hobby and habit.
(four)

No comments:

Post a Comment